As a Mom, I know we've no need to worry about finding a moment to capture our child's personality...It's more about how do we make sure we get it right.
I am so excited to share with you what got my passion for photography started! I am providing a workshop that is for anyone and everyone (whether you have a little or a furbabe. You don't need a dslr or a fancy camera, you just need something to capture the moments. Iphone, Phone Camera...? You're good to go!
You won't regret signing up! Who knows, you may be the next Child Portrait Guru!
Do you love Instagram? Do you share your posts with friends and family and wish you could get a better shot and also share with intention? You will not want to miss this class. It is my first ever class involving bringing your kids and enjoying the moment while we learn at the same time. Sounds a little crazy, but isn't that what life with kids is anyways?
FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
There are two dates/locations to choose from:
- September 24th at 4pm for the working parents
- September 27th 10am for the stay-at-home parents who want to do an early adventure
Two locations: Hillcrest or Fullerton Trails (open to expanding to other locations for future workshops)
What's Included in the workshop?
* One hour workshop with yours truly! // limited to 5 participants
* Take-home packet
* Instagram sharing and connecting for continued encouragement & growth
* Facebook group to see how you are growing; to be connected with a like-minded community
* Swag Bag to take home
when is the right moment?
I will show you how to get that shot, just right...